Our current vacancies are:
We seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, caring and committed individual to provide cleaning provision throughout the setting. You must be physically capable of undertaking the duties required.
Hours: 4.5 hours per week, term time only. Afternoon / evening.
Salary: Dependent on age / qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Dusting and sanitising ceilings, skirting boards, light fittings, countertops, loose furniture, office and education areas.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, sinks, toilet areas, washing up and cleaning kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying rubbish bins.
- Cleaning windows.
- Liaising with the manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references, this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders act 1974.
All applicants must complete an application form. Applications requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information telephone 01462 816281.
Closing date and short listing – 10 February 2023.